Become a Supporter or Exhibitor
Network With Pain Professionals From Around the World
You can't afford to miss the largest pain meeting around the globe. This premier event brings together scientists, clinicians, and healthcare providers from a multidisciplinary spectrum all with an interest in pain. The 2021 event marks the 18th IASP World Congress on Pain.
Why Support the IASP 2021 Virtual World Congress?
- IASP World Congress programs cover the most innovative scientific updates and clinical practice in the field.
- More than 80% of surveyed exhibitors and supporters report achieving their goals for attending the IASP World Congress.
- IASP receives the latest primary research abstracts in the field.
- The IASP 2021 Virtual World Congress features a wide variety of learning opportunities including Plenary Lectures, Topical Workshops, Poster Sessions, Company Symposia, and more!
What more can be provided in the virtual edition of the World Congress on Pain?
- IASP hopes to see a large attendance from around the globe, registration is free to any IASP member. Reach an even broader network through exhibiting, symposia or promotion.
- Booths will be able to provide the opportunity for companies to speak face to face with individuals through video chat, hold mini webinars or expert sessions, link into a variety of social media, have a presentation library of videos for products and services, as well as chat and contact functions for lead generation.
- Symposia will be during the main hours of the daily program and can be packaged with a variety of broad-reaching advertising.
- Promotional opportunities span across the IASP range of mediums including digital ads inside the Congress environment, virtual newsletters, daily highlights during the Congress days, Pain Research Forum (PRF), the PAIN® journal and open access journal Pain Reports ®
For any further information or information about customized opportunities or packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Italian Companies, Groups and Individuals wishing to attend the World Congress on Pain, the agency assigned to handle Italian participation: Alijet & Fargo International. For assistance please contact: Benedetta Cambria email@example.com
The people have been great. The traffic has been good. Very engaging. It’s wonderful to talk to people from different countries and get their perspective on what motivates them...talking to the attendees from all these different countries really helps me have a better, more well-round understanding of what’s needed in their community and pain management worldwide.Daniel Shelton, Director of Musculoskeletal Market Development, Sonosite, USA- IASP World Congress on Pain, Boston 2018